What 5G Phones Are Available Now?
What 5G Phones Are Available Now?
You may be saying to yourself, “Self, how can I get ready for the 5G Revolution? What 5G capable phones are out there right now? What are some really good choices I can purchase so I will be ready now or at least soon to be ready for the implementation of this new technology?” Well, here is something to tell your “self” right now. Here are some leading contenders that you should consider.
Motorola Moto Z4 5G
- This is Motorola’s latest 5G upgradeable smart phone.
- It sports Motorola’s largest camera, a 48mp version with a 25mp selfie mode loaded with background blur and AI (Artificial Intelligence) based beautification functions.
- A 3600 mAh battery provides up to two days of use time between charges.
- It also has an edge-to-edge Max Vision OLED display and an integrated fingerprint reader.
- The 5G capability is provided through a “moto” add-on that snaps onto the back of the phone.
LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- The LG V50 ThinQ 5G has LG’s edge-to-edge OLED display.
- It will stun you with its 5-camera system photos.
- It delivers loud, supersound with its Boombox Speaker.
- For excellent length of charge it is equipped with a 4,000 mAh battery and top-of-the-line Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor to guarantee you speed and performance and reliability.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- Samsung’s main entry into the 5G explosion has a 6.7 inch nearly edge-to-edge screen with their AMOLED Infinity display screen for sharp images whether streaming a movie or viewing your personal photos.
Click here or the link above to read more and/or purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- It uses a 6 lens system with Pro Assist to give you unmatched clarity on every shot.
- In addition to its longlife battery, you can use Wireless Power Share to provide to other compatible devices.
One Plus 7 Pro 5G
- This model, available in the UK, Finland and other countries outside the US, has a 6.67 inch AMOLED display.
- It has a three lens camera system and a pop-up camera in the top edge.
- It is equipped with a Snapdragon 855 processor with an X50 5G modem.
- Since its rollout is imminent, it is surmised that the battery will be a 4,000 mAh version, thus providing excellent charge life.
- This phone includes a fingerprint scanner for security and for fast lock/unlock capability.
Huawei Mate X, coming soon to Asian markets
- This device, released in or around September 2019, will have a 6.6 inch FOLDABLE OLED display which expands to 8 inches.
- It will have a 40mp, 16mp and 8mp triple-camera photography system.
- Keeping charged will be no problem since the Mate X will have a 4,500 mAh supercharging battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Released at the end of August, 2019, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G has a long lasting 4,300 mAh battery that adapts to your phone usage routine, gives all-day power and recharges rapidly.
Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- You can even share battery power with other compatible devices using the phone’s Wireless PowerShare feature.
- The AMOLED+ screen is maximized by a nearly invisible bezel and gives extremely vivid viewing with its Cinematic Infinity display.
- It comes with an efficient “S” pen for writing notes right on the screen and can covert your written notes to typed words on Microsoft Word. The pen can also act as a remote shutter button for taking photos and can be used with games you play on your phone.
- It uses a 3 microphone Audio Zoom system to automatically “zoom in” the sound along with the video you are recording.
- Both photos and video shot with the Note+ 5G are vivid and sharp whether using wide angle landscape or zoom capabilities.
(Note: I am an affiliate marketer and may receive a commission from products you purchase by clicking on my links. This will not affect the price of your purchase. It is my intention to explain products in an unbiased way so you can make informed decisions on which ones suit your needs best.)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Check them out!
Are there other 5G cell phones out there? Well, yes, there are, and there will be more and more as this technology becomes more and more prevalent. Some others to consider are the Oppo Reno 5G, the Moto Z3 5G, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G, the Honor 5G, Sony’s Xperia 2 and Huawei’s Mate 30 5G. Be sure to check for compatability with the cell services in your country/area before buying! This list is not exhaustive. New models will be coming down the pike as time progresses, so keep your eyes and ears open.
It appears that Apple will be a bit delayed in introducing a 5G-ready cell phone, possibly not releasing one until sometime in 2020, so if you are a diehard iPhone user, hang on. It will be coming. So whether your cell provider is Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or any other major player, they will all be embracing the new technology and will carry 5G phones going forward. It would be unthinkable, it would be suicide, for any cell phone telecommunications company not to make the conversion.
There will also be many new phones that will NOT be 5G-ready, so shop carefully. Whether in a brick and mortar store or online, ask questions. Make sure you will be getting a phone that is specifically 5G. What I am sharing here are the best of the most available, advanced and ready-to-buy devices available from the major players in today’s telecommunications field.
With these phones you will be able to get connected faster and stay connected more reliably. You will be able to game, download and view video content faster and without screen freezes or lost connections. Your device will interface more dependably with other devices. GPS will respond without pauses and will be more up-to-the-second regarding road conditions, etc.
This graduated worldwide rollout will take some time to become widespread, but make no mistake. It will be touching every area of everyone’s life in every country and in multiple ways. The most basic contact you and I will notice is in the area of cell phone products. Remember, though, that 5G will be a massively large new way of all communications being networked. The future is rife with applications yet to be realized. From IOT (the Internet of Things) to banking to educational systems to home monitoring to package tracking to all forms of transportation to – well, you get the idea.
This technology is coming faster than most people know, but investors are already lining up to get in on the huge potential for profit by buying into various phases of the burgeoning industries involved.